Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Another Day

Not a bad one at that. Been one week since my PRP (platelet rich plasma) injection in my left elbow and all is good. Pain is goin down, feels strong and looking forward to a complete heal of the tendinitis. Alternative therapy is sometimes worth looking into before surgery. This was done Uof M Hospital by a Doc who just starting using this therapy with athletes. It was as painful of a procedure that I ever want to go through again. It was like injecting 3mls of maple syrup in your elbow. Follow up apt tomorrow.

Winds are kicking up here in Michigan now. Leaves are almost off the trees and fall is here. Wont be in the gym except for cardio for at least 45 days. So, I'm doing my share of beer drinking and eating now!  Life is.....OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment