Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday Morning


I was suppose to go out last night to a friends boat party before he pulls it out of the water, but around 9PM I got to tired and had to many things to do today rather than nursing a hangover.

Today, Soccer game for daughter, son is having 9 friends over tonight for a party. 9 will turn into 10..13...15.. and who the fuck knows. Wife will be gone and he asked me to split also. Oh, ya, cider mill today after soccer game. While I'm out that way I want to visit a friend and his wife who were in a motorcycle accident two weeks ago. His wife is in bad shape. We sent a fruit basket last week, I called him also but want to stop by. Also, my wife wants me to move a spice rack in the kitchen because the new trash can doesn't fit under it when you open the lid.  Just another day in the life of Westwood. Weather is cold now and calling for rain. Temp around 52 and wont go much higher. It is a nice fall day. I like it when it rains in the fall. Reminds me of hunting. Take care now

No comments:

Post a Comment