Monday, October 25, 2010

Good Bye Sweet Fancy Gym


I dropping out of my elitists gym that I belong to, with the pools, saunas, restaurant, salon, marble counters and gold fixtures and moving to a smaller gym in order to cut some costs. I'm paying around a $150 a month at my current club. Kids aren't using the pool anymore and basically I just go and workout now. It used to be a family used club by us for everything. Its a nice place but now with the boys insurance costing me a couple hundred bucks a month, braces for the other, place up north, somethings got to give. So, Ill make some adjustments. I'm outta the gym for the most part anyway the next couple of months and I'm gonna enjoy my beers and eating again. I need a break from all of the AAS and ups and downs. Need to mellow out. I'm gonna try an do a video for the Blog tonight. Later alligators

No comments:

Post a Comment