Saturday, October 2, 2010


Hunting Trailer on Back of Property




My Son at age 12
                                                          Inside my Hunting Trailer on the Property

                                                                Both my sons early age
                                                                 Northern MI Cabin
                                                                  Burning shit

                                                                     My Daughter Age 7

                                                           Hunting Trailer and My Ass
                                           Westwood Road (srs)  Where my Place is located
                                                          Favorite Trout Stream. Rapid River

No comments:

Post a Comment