Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Adventures of Westwood

Age is not a particularly interesting subject. Anyone can get old. All you have to do is live long enough and I have. I think one of the definitions of maturity is that when a person postpones immediate pleasures for long-term values, then you have reached maturity. I don't fall in that category so I guess I'm still immature and I'm digging it. I have more sense, more reasoning, more of alot and less of alot than I had in my youth. I'm living life to the fullest and hanging on by a thread to sanity.

"Why does my blood thus muster to my heart, and dispossessing all my other parts of necessary fitness?”
by William Shakespeare

See, I don't know what that means above. Not a clue and that's the way I like it. So for me, life is all very simple and that's why I'm starting a Blog. I want to post random observations, things that happen in my day and adding to all of that, my wondrous journey through hormone replacement therapy, bodybuilding and just life. Hang on folks. Ill be back

No comments:

Post a Comment