Sunday, September 12, 2010

Testing for Hormone Content from Pharmacy

When you take steroids, as I do, you live in a world of trust. You put steroids into your body with the hopes of what your taking is "good" and minimally wont kill you. The only reliable source of AAS that you really have is a pharmacy. Or are they? I cant possibly list all the pharmacies that have been busted for illegal activities. My own father-in law had his compounding license revoked for illegal activities. Was a multi millionaire, now broke. Google "pharmacy busted" one time and look at what comes up. There are a few clinics around that base their whole operation and business on anti-aging. Great clinics, some of them, some of them are there to make money. One in particular I use is great, but I have a question about some testosterone that was scripted out and the actual content of the product. Ok, lets get it tested. I find a lab that does it, and I sent it in. Will have the results this week I'm sure. But I'm posting the results here because, I could be accused no matter the results are of attacking the clinic which in my world are as held up on a pedestal and are somes life blood for steroids for HRT.

Who's to blame if product is good? The clinic who's Doctor prescribed the drug? Of fucking course not. Again, google looking for busted pharmacies. There are hundreds! I would think the clinic and doctor would like to know if the pharmacy they use is good, you think? Which brings up another topic of blind trust. I don't trust anybody who sells me stuff that I don't know what is in it. Ive learned to overcome that, but you give me a tool to check and verify, I'm there daddio. Post findings this week. Lab report in PDF. Good or bad. It makes sense

No comments:

Post a Comment