Thursday, September 16, 2010

Pursuit of Happiness



Snowball. One of my daughters two pigs
 
The use of steroids, and more specifically my use of them over the past years in the course of hormone replacement therapy. Ive changed in my physical body and my mental well being. But I seem to be in denial of the fact that Im getting older because my body is in better shape than it was 5 years ago. How many more years do I have before I face the reality that I cant keep going up and down with these cycles. Then I ask myself, whats my quality of life worth. I know guys that are dead and I know guys that are so outta shape they might as well be. All of them follow the rules or followed the rules of not doing steroids and really not doing anything past what their doc tells them do. Most of em have libidos like a cinder block. So, at age 55 I take longevity seriously. I do steroids to feel better and look better. Blood gets outta whack and I could have a stroke or heart attack. LOL!  That could happen anyway and its happening to alot of guys I know along with cancer. I have to have justification to keep doing what Im doing. This is a random entry here as Im feeling a little like an experiment as I keep wondering what to do next. I just have to find my way. But I need to take a short cut because the road isn't that long anymore. Know what I saying?

No comments:

Post a Comment