Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday

Well, after an uneventful weekend of soccer, raking apples, napping (sorry to disappoint if your looking for something exciting), and just kicking back. Now, its back to work time. I went to see the 2nd in command here where I work  and asked to be put in another position. No complaints now other than where I work its  like being a surgeon in a trauma unit. Always reactive and never time to be proactive for planning. I'm like an air bag in car here. I go off in a crisis, solve or fix it and go on to the next crisis. Looking for planning job, Don't want to go home and retire in a body bag. Ill update later cool cats. Sure something is going to happen today! :)

BTW, I'm off to Texarkana Texas tomorrow for the rest of the week. I love that place.......NOT!  LOL.  Ill be hanging around in Hooks and hitting the BBQ joints off the freeway, I'm sure. I will post some pics on Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment