Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday

Procrastination is evil. Things to do but not doing them today. Sunday is a day of rest and I use it when I can. Was suppose to head to north woods and cabin this weekend, but after a week on the road I said fuck it. Need to lay back this weekend and get organized around the house. Haven't had my AAS injections since last week. Suppose to have done some yesterday. To lazy to get the shit out and do it. Im cruising right now and feeling OK, so no hurry. Maybe today. I keep going back and forth on the use of some additional supps for my HRT, and just can make a commitment on it. My blood work is OK says the doc with some things like Hemocrit being high. I was in the hospital  two weeks ago for something and they took my blood. They came back and said some of my RBCs were high and hemo, but blamed it on the stomach flu I had. LOL!  Said thats normal when electrolytes are low. I said, "that's not the reason why they are high Ms. They are high because Im on 300mg test weekly plus other stuff"  So what, if they know my dose. One thing I never do and nobody should ever do is lie to the doc if your sick and they dont know what  you doing. Just fucking tell em. What are they going to do? If you don't tell em, you are just adding to what is really wrong and you aren't wasting their time. When I checked in they asked what meds I was on. I told them, test C, HGH, HCG, B-12. If I was on something else I would have told them. So, when I say I have to get organized this weekend that includes what I will be doing this winter for my HRT and blast, if I do one. All my blood is cool, I feel great, libo in check, if I was any better Id be on the cover of Health and Fitness magazine for 50! LOL!  Updates later, Still long day ahead of me

No comments:

Post a Comment