Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday

Two months ago I became eligible for retirement. Wow, big fucking deal. You wait for it all your life and then when it comes it like your 50th birthday party. You wish it went away. Attitude changes, dress at work changes, and u end up in the KMA (kiss my ass) club and eveverybody knows it. No longer interested in people around me and what they think. Im done with that FTW!  I work for a young guy now who seems like the type of guy who had his lunch money stole from him everyday on his way to school. Oh well. Serenity now, serenity now I keep telling myself.

Ok, just got back from Texas. Good trip Id say. Attended some meetings, and oh ya, my son got his drivers license while I was gone. Haven't seen him since. he is out and around I suppose somewhere. Tonight he went to dinner with some friends with my money. I suspect that's the way its gonna be for some time. Still have tow more and its gonna be fun. Ill be broke, but it will be fun. Anyway, dont think I could live in Texas. Don't fit in very well in the small towns. Dallas, maybe. But small town Texas, no. People seem happier than they do where I live here in the burbs, but I guess we all evolve somewhat to our surroundings. Its all good stuff.

Went to some place called Fuji with my wife and daughter for dinner tonight. After a round of oysters, beef, shrimp, and a beer I wolfed down some desert. Its a place where you have to take off your shoes, and sit at some table that is ground level and your feet are in a pit and you sit on pillows. Sheezz. My daughter and wife like it, so I went. Not a place I would have picked. Im burnt on out on that type of food. To much road time I guess.

Looks like that left wing chick is back and outta prison in Iran. Hope she is OK but she had better watch what she says as long as her two friends are still are.

Ok, that's it. Trying to figure out how to post vids on Youtube. That should take two or three days. WW out

2 comments: